Are you sure you want to delete this item? Are you sure you want to delete these 0 items?

Download

Oops! Something went wrong! It doesn't appear to have affected your data. Please notify your system administrator if the problem persists. Access denied
Your session was expired. Page will be reloaded.

Processing...

Your assets are ready. If the download does not start automatically, click Download.

Add assets to album

  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Obama Administration
    Matthew D’Agostino
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    This photograph of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building was taken by Matthew D’Agostino for the White House Historical Association on June 21, 2013. Commissioned by President Ulysses S. Grant and completed in 1888, the majestic building was designed by Alfred Mullet in the Second Empire style, which is characterized by a sloping mansard roof and grand embellishments. Originally known as the State, War and Navy Building, the building houses the offices of much of the president’s staff. This photograph captures the northwest corner of the building, along Pennsylvania Avenue.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.
  • White House Switchboard Operators
    Joseph H. Bailey
    Eisenhower Executive Office Building
    residence staff
    This photograph of White House switchboard operators was taken in June 1982 by Joseph H. Bailey during the Ronald Reagan administration. The operators worked in the Old Executive Office Building, which was rededicated as the Eisenhower Executive Office Building by President George W. Bush in 2002. The ten-position Western Electric switchboard was installed in 1963. Switchboard operators answered thousands of calls every day.